All India Management Association has invited AIMA MAT 2017 Application Form for all those deserving applicants who want to take admission under MBA.According to latest official news, the application process for Management Aptitude Test September 2017 will begin from the first week of July
Important Instruction: Registration form can be filled in both online and offline mode
Those aspirants who want to appear in the AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2015 can fill their application form to register their seat. Applicants must sure that exam will held in the month of September.
Therefore, applicants must fill their AIMA MAT 2017 Application Form before the last date. To get complete info must have a look in the below section.
|Name of the Organization||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Declaration Type||AIMA MAT 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2017|
|Exam Name||Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Date||6th & 12th September 2017|
AIMA Application Form Sep Exam Online
The candidates appearing for the MAT exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria according to All India Management Association (AIMA). Applicants are suggested to keep stay with us to get upcoming latest information about your AIMA Application Form Sep Exam Online.
- Applicants must have possessed graduation degree from any recognized board.
- Applicants pursuing in final year of graduation may also apply.
Applicants have to pay Rs.1200/- as application fee.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their marks in Management Aptitude Test.
The exam will hold in two forms and it is good news for all the applicants that applicants can choose any of the method to give their test.
- Paper Based Test (PBT)
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
Fee For MAT Application Form Online
Applicants can apply online through the official web page of the All India Management Association which is aima.in with payment of Rs 1200/- via Net Banking, Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card).
Process to Apply For AIMA MAT 2017 Application Form:
- Visitors must visit the official web portal of the department which is aima.in
- On home page choose the option “student corner”
- Fill the application form correctly with asked details and upload documents and scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Take the hard copy of duly filled application form and send it to the address mentioned above.
At AIMA, New Delhi
AIMA Nodal Centres
Dates to be Remember:
|Starting Date Of Apply||1st Week Of July|
|Last Date To Apply||August 2017|
|Last Date For Submission Of Filled In||August 2017|
|Opening Date Of Sale Of Forms||2nd Week Of July|
|Closing Date Of Sale Of Forms||18th August 2017|
|Admit card Status||Last week of 29 August 2017|
- Timings of Paper Based Test will be 10.00am-12.30pm
- Timings of Computer Based Test will be In Different Time Slots (Depend on No. Of Candidates Registered For Computer Based Test.
Applicants must visit the official link to get the upcoming details.