The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Assam State has issued Assam Scholarship 2017-18 for all the eligible and needed contestants who are the persuing in the 10th, 12th, UG & PG courses. Those students who live in the poverty line are suggested to visit the official site that is www.dheassam.gov.in and apply online for this golden opportunity before the last date.
Hottest News (27/08/2017) – Samaj Kalyan Vibhag department, Assam State has activated Assam Scholarship 2017-18 online registration link for the students who are perusing in 10th, 12th, UG & PG courses. Those students who need financial aid they can apply online for www.dheassam.gov.in Scholarship 2017 before the last date.
Great News ( 20/07/2017) – Assam Scholarship 2017-18 Online Application Form link available at the official website of the department. Applicants who are perusing in 10th, 12th, UG & PG courses take benefit of the www.dheassam.gov.in Scholarship Form 2017 -2018 and apply online before the last date according to the instruction which is mention below.
The main motive of the Kalyan Vibhag Assam is providing financial need to the students who have to live in below poverty line. we recommended to every applied candidate read the instruction carefully and fill Assam Scholarship Application Form 2017 accurately with attaching all essential documents
The government of Assam provides this golden opportunity to those students who are not capable of expending money on their studies. Here on this web page, we are providing you Assam Scholarship 2017-18 online form which is recently uploaded by Assam government through which students have an opportunity to improve their future by the study. Applicants who are interested in filling up the forms they can apply this online form before the closing date through the below link.
Eligibility for Assam Scholarship
Only 10th, 12th, UG & PG courses students can fill this scholarship forms.
Appliers should have scored an aggregate of 55%marks.
Applier should be the citizen of Assam state.
Assam SC/ST/OBC/Minority Scholarship Important Details
- SC/ST/OBC and all backward cast candidates can apply for the scholarship.
- Students have to submit curial documents copy which is required that form submission process.
- The department gives reward with some amount of money to capable students who want in undergraduate and postgraduate’s courses.
- Students who want to get this scholarship they can apply through the online mode. The procedure of form filling are mentioned below you can also check it to fill the forms.
How to fill Assam Scholarship 2017 -18 Online Form
- Candidates firstly open your browser and type www.dheassam.gov.in
- Read the current information from the notice board or what’s column.
- Select the suitable link which you are looking for.
- Fill all needed details in the empty form columns.
- Upload or attach all required documents.
- Then submit the application and save your registration number for further use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.