Indian Institute of Management Studies (IIMs) conducts Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 for admission into top IIM’s and other B-Schools for MBA course. Applicants must do their registration by filling the application form before the registration get over.
The organization has released the admission recruitment for filling up various seats. Interested applicants must submit their CAT 2017 application form on or before the last date of the registration. To get more information related to your CAT exam 2017 stay connects with us. We will provide you the latest information whenever it will be available on the official web portal.
CAT 2015 Online Application Form
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management Studies (IIMs)|
|Type Of Announcement||CAT 2017|
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test|
|Exam Date||December 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||September 2017|
Further info of CAT 2017 Online Registration Dates
- Applicants must have 50% of the marks in their bachelor degree or the equivalent from any recognized board.
- 5% relaxation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disability candidates
Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test, GD and Personal Interview.
- General applicants have to pay Rs. 1600 as their application fee.
- SC / ST / DA (PWD) category candidates have to pay Rs. 800 as their application fee.
Procedure to apply:
- Applicants must visit the official website of the organization which is isiimcat.ac.in
- On home page select the link ‘Registration Process’ >“Press here for Registration”.
- First, read the instruction and then fill the application form correctly.
- After filling the application form wait for some time till all the information get submitted.
- Download it and take a hard copy of it for future uses.
Important Dates related to CAT 2015:
- CAT Sale of Vouchers & Registration: August to September 2017
- Dates of Computer Based Test: November 2017
For more details, applicants must visit the official link of the department.