Civil Services Exam Online Application
Fascinated candidates who had brilliant academic records may apply for Civil Services Exam Online Application 2017 by submitting the form before the suitable dates. Union Public Service Commission offers the civil service exam for those entire aspirants who have a desire to become an IAS officer.
Every year Union Public Service Commission releases the notification for the various civil services vacancies in the multiple departments under central government of India.
Indian Administrative Services is considered as the most reputed target offered by the central government of India. To get more details about IAS recruitment, the applicant must have to see the below section.
UPSC Civil Services prelims notification 2017
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Various Civil Services Post|
|Total no Vacancies||1129 posts|
|Age limitation||21 to 32 year|
|Last date to apply||June 2017|
Name of the Posts:
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Gr. ‘A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Gr. ‘A’)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A
- Indian Postal Service, Gr. ‘A.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadar & Nagar haveli Civil Service, Gr. ‘B’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estate Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Information Service Gr. ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service Gr. ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service Gr. ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services Gr. ‘B’ (Section Officers Grade)
- Pondicherry Civil Services Group B
Other Important Information about IAS Exam
- Applicant must have completed his graduation degree or equivalent from any universities or institute.
- Candidates who are appearing for their final exam are also eligible for the exam.
- Age of the candidates should be in between 21 years to 32 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given for the SC / ST candidates up to 5 years and OBC category students up to 3 years.
- Women job searchers or reserved category are exempted from any fee.
- Unreserved category or General categories contenders should have to pay Rs. 100/ as an application fee.
Note: applicant can online pay their application fee or can pay in any branch of SBI by cash.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main examination
Steps for applying Civil Services Exam Online Application 2015:
- Applicant need to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsconline.nic.in
- Various online applications for various examinations will be shown there.
- Check on Civil Service Section
- Select Part-I registration form and enter the details.
- Details should be enter carefully and submit it.
- Part I registration is successfully done now. Then contenders may get Registration Id and Password.
- Now make a payment.
- A contender can make payment either online or offline.
- Move on Pert II registration
- Now upload the photo and signature and submit all the details required.
- Save it and make a print copy of it.
Important date related to the IAS examination:
- Application should be submitted before: June 2017
- Preliminary Exam will be held on August 2017
- Mains Exam will be held on 18th December 2017
More links to check:
For more details applicant need to visit on its official advertisement
To apply online now must check the official link.