CMAT 2018 Online Registration Form
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), India will soon hold the CMAT 2018 Online Registration Form Notification for those applied desirable applicants who want to take the admission in management programmes through exam check here CMAT 2018 Exam Dates.
All the applicants who consider themselves eligible who want to apply for CMAT 2016 Online Registration Form Notification must suggest staying connect with us and filled the application form against this notice of CMAT 2016 on or before the last date of registration.
All India Council for Technical Educationorganizese Common Management Admission Test which is a national-level admission exam to select eligible applicants for admission in all management programmes.
|Organization Name||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Type of Announcement||CMAT 2018 Online Registration Form|
|Exam Name||Common Management Admission Test|
CMAT Online Application Form Notification 2018
Applicants can get detailed information such as qualification needed, process to apply and selection process etc through this section. Applicants are suggested to go through the procedure we have provided below.
- Applicants must have possessed their graduation degree from any recognized board.
- Final year appearing applicants may also apply for this exam.
- Applicants of General or OBC categories must have to pay Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges as applicable.
- Applicants of SC / ST / PWD categories must have to pay Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges as applicable.
- Applicants must submit the fee via net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit.
- Applicants can also pay your fee through the Challan form at any branches of SBI.
Classification of applicants will be purely based on the qualifying marks of the applicants in Common Management Admission Test. Time duration of this test will be 120 minutes.
CMAT 2016 Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Max. Marks||Max. Questions|
|1.||Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||100||25|
Some Steps to fill CMAT 2016 Online Registration Form
- Visitors must visit the official site of the department for registration which is aicte-cmat.in
- On home page select the “Self Registration” link.
- Now the registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill all the details correctly and submit the form.
- A Login Id and Password will be generated.
- Save it for future uses.
- Then complete the payment process and login again by using the same Login Id which was provided before.
- Fill all the required information and upload the scan copy of your signature and photo then submit it successfully.
Important CMAT 2016 Exam Dates:
|Name of the Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date For Online Registrations||
|End of Registrations||
|Admit Cards Released||
|Date of Exam||
|Declaration of Result||First week of February 2018|
Applicants are required to fill the application form through the official site of the department to appear in the Common Management Admission Test 2018.