Dear valued candidate good news for you at this web page that District Rural Development Agency will soon issue DRDA Vacancy 2018 notification to cover up vacant positions in the department with talented and diligent candidates for Technical Expert and WDT Member. This is the golden opportunity offered by DRDA to every contender. If you are that who are in waiting for DRDA Vacancy 2017, then you may fill up application form for invited posts with the help of this web page.
Hopefully, most of the aspirants want to grab this chance. If you really want to fill up your application then follow below-indicated steps carefully and send a hard copy to mentioned postal address. No doubt that application is only for participation in written exam & interview process. Your selection will be depended on high merit among all contenders under DRDA recruitment 2018. Do hard for their best in the written exam so that you may call for next level of DRDA Latest Jobs.
Through this webpage, aspirants may collect all relevant information in regard to District Rural Development Agency Recruitment 2018. Candidates can complete their application process before the last date issued by DRDA agency. You may follow this webpage for essential information about recruitment. See below all related details.
DRDA Recruitment Details: –
|Name of Posts||No of Vacant Posts||Eligibility & Qualification|
|Technical Expert||01||§ Bachelor Degree in the fields of Agriculture / Horticulture/ Hydrological/ Soil Engineering and Animal Husbandry with good academic record.
§ Higher qualification, such as Master degree in respective fields with good grades and added qualifications will be preferred.
(Agriculture, Soil & Water Management)
|09||§ Professional degree in Agriculture, Soil Science or water Management.
§ The candidate having a diploma in Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Management or two years certificate course in surveying/drawing.
|WDT Member (Social Mobilization)||02||§ Degree in Social Mobilization and Institutional Building.
§ candidate having a degree in Geography, Geology, Sociology, Botany or B.Sc.
DRDA Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Age limit: –
- When you are going to fill up the application form, keep in mind that your age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 45 for the aforesaid positions.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per notification & norms of District Rural Development Agency.
- For Technical Expert post, selected candidate will be eligible to receive the impressive salary of Rs. 25,000 + 300 Mobile Charges/- per month.
- For the post of WDT Member, finally selected candidates will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 14000 and for fixed TA of Rs.1000.
Selection process: –
- DRDA is going to conduct written test or Interview.
- The selection process will be held in the office of Additional Deputy Commissioner, Yamuna Nagar.
- The Assortment will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in academic record, experience, Merit-cum-interview, written test etc.
- DRDA will provide T.A&D.A for Interview/Written test.
How to apply for DRDA Vacancy 2017:
- First of all, the candidates need to visit to the official website of the District Rural Development Agency i.s. “nic.in”.–
- At the top of the homepage find out the “Employment at WCDC & PIA” Link.
- Hit appropriate link.
- Read the complete advertisement details carefully.
- Then download the application form.
- After that, it’s your duty to complete your application form with true & fair details required for completion of application process.
- Take a hard copy of completed application form.
- Now you need to attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with the “name of the post______________”.
- At last, send the application form with proper documentation at the exact postal address mention below the line.
Postal Address: –
Room no. 212, O/o Additional Deputy Commissioner,
Distt Secretariat, Yamuna Nagar.