News Alert (16/08/2017) – Institute of Banking Personal Selection has activated IBPS PO/MT Online Registration 2017 Link at authorized website. As per latest official News, 20 participating banks take participate for the posts of Probationary officer/Management Trainee Phase-VII during financial year 2018-19.
News Alert (09/08/2017)- Institute of Banking Personal Selection has dispatched IBPS Recruitment 2017 notification pdf for selection in 22 participating banks for vacancies of Probationary officer/Management Trainee Phase-VII
Important News: As per latest news, IBPS online examination (Preliminary and Main) for selection of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (CWE VII) posts is held in October / November 2017
.Institute of Banking Personal Selection is going to recruit the dedicated and talented candidates for selection in 22 participating banks 3247 posts of Probationary Officer, Management Trainee Phase-VII.
Important Note: According to latest official Notification, Preliminary and Main Online examination for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (CWE VII) posts will be scheduled in the month of October and November 2017.
Candidates who need to make their career in managing the account segment they can apply for this recruitment process before given date. Check every component in respect of IBPS recruitment 2016 from this page formed by team of naukriforms.in
IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment Apply Online
|Organization Name||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officer, MT|
|Total Posts||3247 posts|
|Age Required||Under 30 years|
|Education Required||Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Last Date to Apply||Available|
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancy Details:
Probationary Officer, MT
Further info of IBPS Recruitment 2017 (As on 06.08.2017)
Candidates who have at least diploma in the relative field or Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university/institute can apply for IBPS SO Vacancy.
Age Limitation (As on 01.07.2017)::
- Job finders having age in between 20 years to 30 years as on 10th December 2015 are only eligible to apply against this notification.
- Upper age relaxation will be given as per the organization rules and regulation.
- For SC/ST/PWD category: Rs. 100/-
- For all others category: Rs. 600 /-
- The fee should be submitted via online mode only using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection will select the best and talented job seekers through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
Steps To Fill Online Application for IBPS Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official site which @ ibps.in to apply online for this recruitment process.
- After this candidate needs to check the recruitment advertisement mention in the middle of website scrolling as IBPS Specialist Officers’ cadre Recruitment 2016.
- Read the notification carefully and apply online once the online link is active.
- Upload all required scanned document copies with the filled application and pay the required fee.
- In the end, submit the application form and don’t forget to take the printout of it for future reference.
Apply Online here : from 01.08.2017
For More Detail Please Visit – http://www.ibps.in/