IIT JAM Application Form 2018
Indian Institutes of Technology has updated the latest notification regarding the IIT JAM Application Form 2018. You can also Apply @ jam.iitm.ac.in and get to know the Exam Date so as to get all the information regarding the exams must read here on naukriform.in.
The Joint Admission Test is an entrance test for providing admissions in the M.Sc programs like- MSc (Two years), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD Dual course and the other Post Graduation Degree Program at IITs and to integrate Ph.D. programs at the Indian Institute of Science
If you are also interested in getting admission in the M.Sc then you can apply through IIT JAM Application Form 2016. Here on this page, we will provide you the information regarding it. Candidates can go through official website of IIT JAM to know the accurate Exam Date.
IIT JAM Apply jam.iitm.ac.in Exam Date 2018
|Name of the organization||Indian Institutes of Technology|
|Examination name||Joint Admission Test|
|Eligibility criteria||Differently explained|
|Online registration will start on||September 2017|
|Last date of application process||October 2017|
IIT Joint Admission Test Application Form 2017 Details
These exams are conducted so as to check the eligibility of the applied candidates for providing admissions in various courses. For more information regarding Exam, you can go through Apply Joint Admission Test Exam Date. You can also apply online on its official website.
Eligibility For IIT Joint Admission Test 2018
Eligibility for those appearing for IISc Bangalore:
- Candidates must have 1st class if belonging to the general category.
- For those who belong to the reserved category or belonging to the OBS/SC/ST category must have in qualifying degree 50% of aggregate marks.
Eligibility for those appearing of IIT Guwahati:
- Candidates must have 55 percentages of marks or 6.0 CPI out of 10 honors/pass subjects. The subjects may have subsidiaries and language.
- 60 percent of aggregate marks or having 6.5 CPI out of 10. It takes into account the subjects including both subsidiaries and language, all years combined for the unreserved category.
- 50 percent of marks or the 5.5 CPI out of 10 without round off in major/honours and pass in subjects including the subsidiaries and languages.
- 55 percent of aggregate marks or the 6.0 CPI out of 10 without any rounding off. It takes subjects including language and subsidiaries. All years combined for SC/ST and the PWD category of candidates.
Eligibility for all rest of IIT Guwahati and IISc Bangalore:
- Aspiring candidates should secure a minimum of 55% in all.
- It undertakes various subjects including language and subsidiary with distinct years combined.
- This is applicable to the unreserved category of students and for the reserved category, the aggregate marks requirement is 50% overall.
The fee is paid according to their category. It is explained below:-
- For general category– Rs. 1100 for one paper and Rs. 1400 for 2 papers
- For reserved category– Rs. 600 for one paper and for 2 papers- Rs. 500 + DD of Rs. 650
No fee is required for the women candidates.
How to Apply for IIT JAM Application Form 2018
Following steps are to be followed in this:-
- Go to the official web portal jam.iitm.ac.in
- Register by filling the personal information.
- Payment of the fee is to be made.
- Submit the form after completing it.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
- Registration date starts for online application: September 2017
- Closing date for JAM online Payment: October 2017
- Jam application form last date: October 2017
- Examination date for JAM: February 2017
- Jam Result will be announced: March 2017
You can also visit the official link available.