Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has extended JSSC Recruitment 2017 apply date Up to (09-07-2017) for 2808 Clerk & Panchayat Posts. The main aim of the department to recruit skilled and desirable candidates for teacher’s posts.Interested candidates can fill www.jssc.in online application form through the official website before the last date
.Job seekers can obtain all info related to Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 notification like educational qualification, selection process and process to apply etc which are well mentioned below on this page which is prepared for your use by the experts of naukriforms.in. If you want to more information about this recruitment news then frankly ask through the comment
www.jssc.in Clerk Recruitment
|Organizer||Jharkhand State Service Commission|
|Number of vacancies||2808|
|Name of the post||Clerk & Panchayat|
|Qualifications||Graduation, completed B.Ed,|
|Age limit||18 – 35 Years|
|Last date for apply||09-07-2017|
Further info regarding JSSC Recruitment 2017-18
Aspirants who want to apply must have completed Graduation, completed B.Ed, recognized university or institute with the good academic record.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 20 years and more than 40 years. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category as per rules of the organization.
- For SC / ST candidates: Rs. 115/-
- For all the other category candidates: Rs. 460/-
- The fee can be paid through online mode using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Selection of talented candidates will be done as per their performance in written test and personal interview. Candidates who will qualify this test may grab this chance to work with this organization.
Participants who will be appointed against vacancies of Panchayat Secretary will get Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment:
- Contenders who want to apply for this post need to send the online application by following below indicated steps.
- Applicants should go to official website of Jharkhand SSC which is www.jssc.in.
- Now, go on “Recruitment” tab which is at the upper side of home page.
- Then, choose “Online Application” link.
- After that, fill registration form and press submit button.
- At last, take print out of the application and keep it safely.
Last date to apply: 09-07-2017