Maruti Suzuki Recruitment
Maruti Suzuki India has circulated Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2017 Notification for all those contenders who want to job in private sector. The main aim of the department is to select the all desirable and knowledgeable for various vacant posts. All interested candidates check complete eligibility criteria below like age limitation, selection mode, qualification required, how to apply online.
Maruti Suzuki gives a golden opportunity to all graduate degree holder candidates to fill recruitment application form through the official website of the department. If you are one of the eligible applicants then don’t need to go here and there and fill registration form through the link which is mention below. If you have any query regarding Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 207 then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below.
Exam Conduction body: Maruti Suzuki
Power and safety officer
Deputy manager finance
Applying Mode: Online
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria
Qualification required: Applicants must have completed graduation / post graduation degree with good marks from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age limitation: Applicants age should not below 18 years (Age relaxation will applicable as per govt. rules)
Selection mode: All eligible applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the online test followed by group discussion and personal interview as per the department norms.
How to apply online for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2017
- All interested applicants must visit the official website that is www.marutisuzuki.com
- Then find career section on the homepage of the official website
- Follow the appropriate link for which posts you wish to apply
- Read the complete instruction carefully
- Fill an online application with all necessary details with attach important documents and upload recently updated bio-data
- After filling the form submit it carefully.
- Finally, take print out for form and keep it safe for future use.