NMAT 2018 Online Registration Form
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study will soon upload the NMAT 2018 for those applicants who want take admission in the MBAprogramss. Applicants will be selected only on the basis of marks obtained in the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test.
Now, to attend the exam applicants need to apply for the application form successfully. Applicants must check all the information related to your NMAT 2018 in this section.
|Name of the Organization||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study|
|Announcement Type||NMAT 2018 Online Registration Form|
|Exam Name||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd-3rd Week of October 2017|
NMAT Online Application Form 2017
All the important details which are related to your NMAT Online Registration Form 2016 are well mentioned in this section. We advised all the applicants that you must read it carefully. We are sure that this information will help you in applying NMAT 2017 successfully.
Detail of NMAT 2016 Exam
|S. No.||Program Name||No. of Seats|
|1.||MBA in Finance, Information, Marketing, Operations & Decision||500|
|2.||PGDM – Bengaluru Campus||120|
|3.||PGDBM – Hyderabad Campus||60|
|4.||MBA Human Resource||60|
|5.||MBA Pharmaceutical Management||60|
Applicants must have possessed graduation degree from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate i the first attempt.
|Programs||Registration charges (Non-Refundable)|
|Registration Fee Required||Rs.2000/- for normal registration for either MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad.|
|Rs. 2400/- for both MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad.|
|Late Registration Fee||Rs. 2550/- for late registration for either MBA Full Time Mumbai Campus or PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad.|
|Rs. 3000/- for both MBA Full Time – Mumbai Campus and PGDM – Bengaluru / PGDBM – Hyderabad.|
|Rescheduling Fee||Rs. 1000/- per reschedule|
|Test Delivery Fee||NIL|
|Retake Scheduling Fee||Rs. 2000/-|
Applicants can pay their fee via any of the mode like:
- Demand Draft
- Cash at Bank
- Credit Card
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time (in Minute)|
Applicants will be selected on the bases of performance of applicants in NMIMS Management Aptitude Test and Case Discussion (CD) & Personal Interview (PI).
Steps To Apply For NMAT 2018:
- Applicants must visit the main web page of the organization which is nmat.org.in
- Then click on the option “register now” on the home page.
- Select the NMAT-2018 registration link and enter the correct email and if you are a new user then create a new Id.
- Fill all the important details in the application form like name, phone number and other personal details, must upload your scanned passport size photograph as well as a signature in the form, pay the fee and submit all the details.
- Applicants must take a hard copy of this application form for future uses.
Important Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets and Passing Certificates
- Degree Mark sheet (for 1, 2, 3, 4th year), separately for each semester/ trimester
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate
- AIU Certificate (For Foreign University students only)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original)
- Migration Certificate
- Medi-claim Policy
- Work Experience Certificate
Dates to be Remember:
|Programs||Dates ( Tentative)|
|Registration Start Date||July 2017|
|Registration End Date||October 2017|
|Scheduling Start Date||July 2017|
|Scheduling End Date||October 2017|
|Late Registration Start Date||October 2017|
|Late Registration End Date||October 2017|
|Re- Scheduling Start Date||July 2017|
|Re-Scheduling End Date||December 2017|
|Exam Delivery Start Date||October 2017|
|Exam Delivery End Date||December 2017|
|Re-Take Scheduling Start Date||October 2017|
|Re-Take Scheduling End Date||December 2017|
|Announcement Of Results||January|
|Registration For CD/ PI||4th Week Of Jan 2018 To 1st Week Of Feb 2018|
|Conduct Of CD/ PI||2nd Week Of Feb 2018 To 4th Week Of Feb 2018|
|First Merit List||1st Week Of March|
|North||Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati Kolkata, Patna|
|Central||Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore|
|West||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur|
For more information applicants must visit on the official web portal of the organization.