SSC CGL TIER-I Admit Card
Dear friends, through this webpage you may check your SSC CGL TIER-I Admit Card 2017 and can download ssc.nic.in CGL TIER-I Call Letter 2017 to take part in exam hall with the help of prescribed official website. It is anticipated that Admit Card will be start to download at least three weeks earlier before exam commencement.
We are well informed about recent recruitment of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that had invited application to fill up vacant posts from government job seekers in various departments. Many job hunters had applied with positive hope and want to capture this golden opportunity. Most of the applied candidates are in hard preparation this time because time is going to pass very fast and they are eagerly searching for their SSC CGL TIER-I Hall Ticket 2017. For look out your Admit card, you may take help of furnished Direct Link available at the bottom of page.
Don’t strain hardly and do hard study with your enthusiasm so that you can qualify SSC CGL TIER-I exam. If you are ready to leave your home for exam then carry your SSC CGL TIER-I Admit Card 2017. If you want to confirm their selection then it is mandatory to qualify all level (Tier I-III) of online written exam. Only all level crackers will be eligible for interview process. Keep in mind that high merit holder will be selected as per vacant posts.
Here we are providing SSC CGL TIER-I Latest Exam pattern so that you make best your study. See below.
|Sections||Subject||No. of questions||Max Marks|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
SSC CGL TIER-I Admit card 2017: –
For every contender a single paper is must to bring at exam site because this document will confirm your entry. It contains essential particulars like Roll no, Date of birth and location of exam center etc. It also covers exam timing and paper shift etc. You should take an Identity proof like Adhar card or voter id etc.
With the help of suggesting steps, you may download SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 via Online Mode. Steps are indicated below and you should follow one by one carefully.
- First, you must log in official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- On home page search appropriate link related to “SSC CGL TIER-I ADMIT CARD 2017”.
- Hit appropriate link.
- After hitting suitable link new tab will be opened with Blank Boxes.
- Fill required data in blank boxes like Registration no. , Date of birth and shown code.
- Enter submit button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Go for print option, press CTRL+P.
- Keep safe hard copy for further usage.
Download SSC Admit Card here
Latest News :Staff Selection Commission has recently publish Practice Test link for Computer Based SI-CAPF 2016 tier on it authorized website. We suggested to all applied candidates start preparation by simply login with their roll no. and Date of Birth (as Password).
SSC CPO SI/ ASI Paper 1 New Exam Date: 4th,5th, 6th, 7th June 2016
Staff Selection Commission has recently issued NWR eligible and not – eligible applicants list pdf on its authorized website. Contenders check the application form status through the below link ……
Staff Selection Commission is ready to publish SSC Admit Card 2016 online on its authorized website shortly for all the contestants who have applied for Delhi Police SI ASI Posts. Job seekers who had registered their name for Sub-Inspectors exam in Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF selection exam they need to take some patient for some time. The entire applicants will soon able to download ssc.nic.in SI ASI Delhi Police CAPF CISF Call Letter 2016 through the main portal. Our team members always in touch with the organization and official site at www.ssc.nic.in for latest news and update regarding this recruitment exam.
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian association to hire all knowledgeable, skill full and talented job seekers on the basis of written examination, Physical Endurance Test, Physical Standard test. Few days ago, the department has unfolded DELHI POLICE SUB-INSPECTORS RECRUITMENT AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2016” Notification. After hearing this job notification a large no. of contenders in al over the nation have successfully filled Online Application Form to become SI, ASI in Delhi Police and now they all are looking for SSC Admit Card 2016 which will be uploaded on official website of the department in the upcoming days.
SC CPO SI/ ASI Exam 1 Date: Sunday, 20 March 2016
|States||Regions||Download Call letter|
|Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram-Assam, Arunachal Pradesh,||North Eastern||Available here|
|Pondicherry, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh||Southern||Available here|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR||Available here|
|Himachal Pradesh Haryana, Punjab, J&K,||North Western||Available here|
|Delhi, Uttarakhand Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||Available here|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa Rajasthan,||North||Available here|
|Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh,||MP||Available here|
|, A&N Island, Sikkim-West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand||Eastern||Available here|
SSC SI ASI Delhi Police CAPF CISF Admit Card 2016 News
According to latest news organization will release SSC SI ASI Delhi Police CAPF CISF Admit Card 2016 online before 20 days from the date of the examination. we suggested to all applied candidates keep touch with the page and soon collect call letter through the authorized website of the department and download the link which is mention below.
As the admit card is the most important document for every candidate, so the applicants are suggested to keep it safe till the end of recruitment rally. We are going to list some important tips for applicants.
Important Tips for SSC Call Letter
- If you found any mistake in your printed call letter then you should correct it with the authority.
- You have to carry it with you while going to enter inside the examination hall.
- You do not carry any handheld device to the examination center, as it is strictly prohibited.
SSC Selection Process:-
- The first section is written exam i.e. Paper I
- All Paper I wrote exam qualified applicants will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test.
- Final cut off list will be published on the basis of their combined marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I & II.
- There will be no Interview process
SSC Exam Pattern:
- Written exam will consist of objective multiple choice type questions (Paper1, Paper 2)
- Both Exam will be of 200 marks & time schedule for Paper-1 & Paper –2 is 2 hours. There will be (-) negative marks of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
Instruction to download SSC Admit Card 2016
- First of all. Log on official website of the department
- Then find examination section on the home page of the official website
- Follow the valid link of the admit card
- Then fill all the necessary details like date of birth nad registration no.
- Finally, take print out for written exam
How to download admit card online
Go to official link to know more data