SSC CHSL Notification
Latest News (24/10/2016): Staff selection Commission has recently published SSC CHSL 2016 Notification. According to latest official news age limitation in ssc.nic.in CHSL 2016 Exam is counted is counted from 01 January, 2017
SSC CHSL Exam Dates: 07 January, 2016 to 05 February 2017
News Flash!Staff selection Commission has decided to conduct Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk in the upcoming days. All interested and eligible candidates who are ready to attend this competitive exam they can start preparation according to latest SSC CHSL 2016 Notification.
According to official Notification 2 July 2016 is starting date for submitting the application form. Candidates need to complete the registration process before the last date that is 1 August 2016. Around 3 Million aspirants appear for this competitive test. Nowadays all applied contenders are eagerly waiting for SSC CHSL 2016 Notification which is available on official website of the department. Our team members also provide latest exam dates and other important information.
Staff Selection Commission has issued Combined Higher Secondary level 2016 Notification for those contenders who want to grab DEO, LDC (10+2) Jobs. All interested candidates check the SSC CHSL 2016 Notification complete eligibility criteria below and apply online according to given instruction through the certified website of the department that is www.ssconline.nic.in.
SSC CHSL 2016 Exam Date
Staff Selection Commission is going to release the exam date of SSC CHSL 2016 for the applicants who have completed class 12th from a standard board. Here on this web page, we are providing you complete detailed related to Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2016 such as qualification, Selection procedure, Age Limit, How to apply etc which are well specified below by the squad of naukriform.in.
ssc.nic.in 2016 CHSL DEO, LDC (10+2) details:
|Exam Conduction Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Post Assistant, Data Entry Operator, and Lower Division Clerk|
|Total number of vacancies||Various|
|Qualification||Intermediate or equivalent|
|Age criteria||18 to 27 years|
|Last date to apply online||
|Closing date for receipt Application Form||01st August 2016|
SSC CHSL 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Those job seekers are looking for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level examination to apply, must have completed Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board to become eligible.
- Contender’s age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category applicants as per existing rules of the SSC.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application fee.
- Female/Physically handicapped/SC/ST and Ex- Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through the online or offline process under online mode contenders can make payment using Internet banking/state bank challan on the other hand contenders who are applying offline they have to make payment in the form of central recruitment fee stamps which are available at all departmental post offices.
|Name of the Posts||Salary Structure|
|Post Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2400/- or Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-|
Selection Process for SSC CHSL 2016:
Applicants will be selected through the process of written test followed by the Skill test.
How to Fill SSC CHSL Application form?
Staff Selection Commission makes available both online or offline process to fill the application form. Interested applicants can fill either online or offline application form after reading the entire info through this section.
SSC CHSL Online Application form:
- Got through the official the website of the department which is www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Then follow the link ‘SSC Online application’ available on the top most section of the home page.
- Now choose the suitable link to apply.
- Fill the Application form with all mandatory details carefully.
- Then pay the required fee through prescribed modes of payment.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- At last, submit the form successfully and take the hard copy of filled form for future reference.
SSC CHSL Offline Application form:
Under the offline process, candidates need to fill the Application Form which is presented at the authorized portal of the organization that is www.ssconline.nic.in and send it along with photocopies of relevant enclosures to the address mentioned in Official Link.
Note: You may visit the Official Link for acquiring more details. Stay connected with this page to get the latest information regarding SSC CHSL 2016.