SVC Bank Admit Card
Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd, Mumbai is going to conduct Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade) in the upcoming days. Due to high popularity and best reputation of the department, numerous of contenders in all over the nation had successfully applied for this vacant post and now they all are eagerly waiting for SVC Bank Admit Card 2018 which will shortly available on official website of the department.
Recently, exam controller department of the bank has closed online registration process and ready to upload svcbank.com CSV/CSR Call Letter 2018 download options link on its authorized website. After completing the examination process, all applied contenders are curiously waiting for SVC Bank Exam e-Admit Card 2018 to attend the written test. Here on this web page, we are providing opportunity to all applied candidates to download call letter through the below whenever it uploaded on official website of the department
SVC Co-operative Bank Limited is commonly known as Shamrao Vithal Co-op. Bank which was recognized in the year of 1906. It was initially registered as a Co-operative Credit Society on December 27, 1906. The major planner of the Shamrao Vithal Co-operative was Rao Bahadur Shripad Subbarao Talmaki.
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh state
|Exam Name||Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Representative (Clerical Grade)|
|Organize by||Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd,|
|Releasing of Hall ticket||Available soon check official site|
|News Alert||SVC Bank Admit Card|
SVC Bank CSV/CSR Admit Card 2018 Latest news
As per latest news department will conduct this competitive exam on the online way and upload SVC Bank CSV/CSR Admit Card 2018 before 20 days from the date of the examination. we are advised to all applied start practicing to score good marks or clear the written exam.
- Candidates when you got the admit card then you have to check the information in it, and manage the time to reach before the exam timing.
- Those candidates forget their admit card they cannot come for the exam because no one will low to attend exam without hall ticket/admit card.
- When you are going to the exam also bring one of your ID proof for verification like Voter card, aadhar card, DL etc.
- Mark the answer sheet with black ball pen or pencil.
- Fill your information in the answer sheet carefully if you mark the wrong information then you will face the problem in your results.
How to get SVC Bank Admit Card 2018
- Open the browser and type svcbank.com which is an official website.
- Go to career option and follow that link which you are looking for.
- Fill registration ID and Password for admit card
- After filling submit it and check your details on admit card.
- Print that page after complete above steps.
Download the CSV/CSR Admit Card from here.