Hottest News (11/11/2017) – Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is ready to publish the UPTET Result 2017-2018 in the upcoming days. If you are also one of the applied contestants then check the Teachers Eligibility Test result though the link which is mention below
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is ready to activate the UPTET Result 2017-2018 online on its official website. All the applied contestants of the up state who had applied for the Teachers Eligibility Test and eagerly waiting for the UPTET TET Cut Off 2017-18 they can take the patient for some time download their upbasiceduboard.gov.in result 2017 through the link which is mention below.
The board is going to conduct the TET Exam in the upcoming days at various district centers February 2018 within the various districts of Uttar Pradesh. UP TET Exam will be conducted on two levels. One is for Primary Level Teachers and secondly, is for the Upper Primary Level Teachers. Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Solution Sheet will be available for the applicants within 2 to 4 days after the exam.
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Information About||UPTET Result 2017-2018|
|Name of the Exam||TET exam|
|Date of the Exam||soon notified|
|Status||Will Soon Available|
upbasiceduboard.gov.in TET Cut Off 2017-2018
If you are also one of the aspirants who wish to become Teacher in the Government School that’s why going to appear in the TET Exam and looking for the UPTET TET Cut Off 2018 can download it very soon.The result is the only way to know your performance or scoring in the exam. It will tell you about your status whether you have qualified the exam or not.
Steps Regarding How To Download The UPTET Result 2017 -2018
It is very easy to download the result yourself from the official site, you have to just follow the few easy steps that are given below:-
- Firstly, all the aspirants are required to visit the official web portal of the board that is gov.in.
- Select the option of home page among various menus.
- From the home page, look for the News section.
- Under that find the appropriate link available for results.
- Follow the link it will take you to the downloading page.
- Enter your Roll number and date of birth
- Now press the Submit button to generate your result.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use by using the print command or the short key for print.
For further information regarding the TET Exam, you can stay connected with our page as we will update you all the latest information or you can also visit on the official site of the board.