WBSSC Recruitment 2016
A latest job notification has issued by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission as WBSSC Recruitment 2016. All the applicants are advised to submit the Online application forms to fill up Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices Vacancy on or before the last date.
If you are one of those job seekers who are desire to apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 then must have a glance in the below section before going to apply. We are here to inform you entire info regarding the WBSSC Recruitment 2016 notice through this section of naukriform.in.
West Bengal SSC 599 LDA/LDC Recruitment 2016 Notification
|Name of the Recruiter||West Bengal Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||LDC and LDA|
|No. of Posts||599|
|Age limit||under 40 Years|
|Last Date To Apply Online||28th December 2015|
WBSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Department||Total No of Vacancies|
|Personnel & Administrative Reforms||300|
|Irrigation & Waterways||110|
|Food Processing Industries & Horticulture||30|
Further info about WBSSC Recruitment 2016
Contestants, who are going to apply for above stated posts at WBSSC Vacancy, should have Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent from recognized university or institutions.
Appliers’ age criteria should be below of 40 years and age relaxation is provided to reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
- Applicants need to pay an appropriate application fee of Rs. 220/- for general category and Rs. 20/- for SC/St category candidates.
- Fee is to be paid online mode using payment gateway such as Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank.
Hired contenders will get an impressive salary packages which is Pay Band 2, Rs.5400/– 25200/- +Grade Pay of Rs.2600/-.
Selection of applying contestants will be based on their performance in test or interview process.
Method to apply for WBSSC Recruitment:
- Applicants can apply online by visiting the Official Portal of an Organization at www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Go for the related notification and read the details of notification carefully before applying.
- Press the link as “Apply Online” and fill the Application Form with all details properly.
- Upload scanned images of photo and signature as specifications required.
- Take the print out of the challan form and pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Submit the form after completing all the details.
- Candidates required taking the printout of submitted application form for future use.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
Last Date To Apply Online: 28th December 2015
For more details about WBSSC Recruitment 2015, you can check the Official Link